Holiday homes and second homes can be difficult to cover under standard insurance policies

Motts Insurance have access to a range of non-standard insurance products to cover your holiday home in many eventualities.

  • Cover for UK & European holiday homes
  • Policy can cover accidental damage, malicious damage & theft by tenant
  • Friendly and responsive service
  • Competitive premiums
  • Fast turnaround and Instant Cover available

Unlike standard insurance, our policies can cater for when the property is left unoccupied for long periods of time or you are looking to rent it out when you are not there, the range of insurers will look to find the best insurance for your needs.

As a specialist home insurance broker, we provide a tailored service that offers a full range of holiday home insurance products for people who own properties which are not their main residence. We offer a knowledgeable and friendly service and all our customers have access to a 24 hour claims line.

Our buildings policies cover up to £1,000,000 and more on request. We can cover all types of properties from apartments, thatched cottages and even listed properties. Cover is available for commercial holiday homes or just family & friends and we can offer cover for European holiday homes as well as UK. Contents cover can also be offered as part of a combined holiday home insurance package or on its own

Experienced in arranging holiday home insurance for thousands of client’s properties both in the UK and abroad, you can rely on our team of insurance specialists to work with you to create a tailored solution that takes into account the location of your holiday home and the bespoke levels of cover you need.

Contact us

Speak directly to our team

029 20 700635
monday to friday 9am – 5pm
Contact us