We have access to all the UK’s leading insurance companies to arrange commercial property insurance for you, and we can include residential property, unoccupied property, premises undergoing renovations and internal business insurance.

  • Specialist insurance for commercial property owners
  • Option to include residential property
  • Cover ranges from a single property to large property portfolios
  • Exclusive rates for Blocks of flats
  • Unoccupied Commercial Buildings
  • All buildings covered including Shops, Offices, Hotels, and more
  • Friendly, responsive service
  • Competitive premiums
  • Experienced commercial underwriting team
  • Expert claims handling

Thanks to our strong relationships with specialist commercial property insurers and underwriters, we can find the right cover for your commercial building and business at a competitive price.

We can help you protect your investment by arranging the right package of insurance cover, from a single commercial property to an entire commercial property portfolio, and we already act as trusted insurance brokers to thousands of commercial landlords. We can cover all types of commercial properties including hotels, restaurants, takeaways, shops, offices, warehouses, factories and more.

Your cover could include the following and more

Key covers

  • Buildings insurance
  • Loss-of-rent insurance
  • Property-owners liability cover
  • Rent guarantee cover
  • Legal expenses cover
  • Employer’s liability insurance
  • Subsidence insurance
  • Unoccupied Property Insurance
  • Assistance with claims & legal matters
Contact us

Speak directly to our team

029 20 700635
monday to friday 9am – 5pm
Contact us