When living with other people such as university friends, flat mates or professionals you share a house with you may want to insure just your own personal belongings.

Motts Insurance have access to a range of polices designed specifically for people who rent just a single room in a shared house or flat. The policy is flexible enough to just cover your essential items or can be increased to cover personal belongings away from the home such as pedal cycles, laptops and even sports equipment.

  • Tenants Contents Insurance you can rely on
  • Cover for laptops, pedal cycles & sports equipment
  • Bespoke cover available for high value items
  • Suitable for professionals & students
  • Personal advice and service
  • Competitive premiums & monthly instalments
  • Fast turnaround and instant cover available

If the property you are renting is unfurnished tenants contents insurance can also cover your household goods such as bedding, furniture and electrical items. To give you extra peace of mind some policies can even cover the landlord’s furniture ensuring any accidents or incidents are fully insured.

Due to our long standing relationships with insurers, we have negotiated preferential rates and enhanced covers that are exclusive to Motts. We are a long established insurance broker and we back all of our policies with quality service from our knowledgeable friendly team.

Key Covers

  • Tenants Contents
  • Flat Shares & Shared Houses
  • Students & Professionals
  • Laptops & Mobile phones
  • Pedal Cycles
  • Liability on stolen credit cards
  • Accidental Damage
  • Home Emergency Cover
  • ID Theft Cover
  • Personal Legal Cover
  • Personal possessions away from the home
  • People working from home
Contact us

Speak directly to our team

029 20 700635

monday to friday 9am – 5pm

Contact us